|Users in General Chat: 45||Users in S2 Chat: 1||Users in S3/CA Chat: 0||Total Users In Game On LAN: 19|
SOCOM Virtual Dedicated LAN is a LAN tunneling program that allows users to play the SOCOM games on LAN with other users. S.V.D.L was created to be a better alternative to already existing LAN Tunneling programs.
S.V.D.L Not peer2peer and why that better
S.V.D.L is not peer2peer this make it very simple if you reachable with the S.V.D.L server you can play. This also solves problems by hiding your IP address from wrongdoers.
Made to be simple
S.V.D.L is made to be simple. You can just install and play for the most part.
In game improvements
S.V.D.L fix a good amount of in game functions the list is below.
- Room over lapping is fixed with S.V.D.L
- Force joining is fixed on S.V.D.L. A problem that causes people to get disconnect when someone keep attempting to join.
- Bad behavior monitoring. S.V.D.L can detect a number of existing exploits that wrong doer clowns do.
In game add on features
- 32 player small map on option Combined Assault
- No player limit option Combined Assault
- Bypass you don't meet mission requires on CO-OP.