|Total Users on SVDL: 46||Total Users In LAN Lobby: 7||Total Users In LAN Game: 22|
How To Play With SVDL!
- First you would need to download and install SVDL it can be downloaded by clicking here
- Next you need to start SVDL. You would need to create new username, or use existing one if you have one. Then of course login.
- After you fully log in to SVDL you should see chat room you can actually click the drop down box that should say General Chat to change to other chat room. Note chat room selected does not have anything to do with playing SOCOM. You can play any of the SOCOM games regardless of the chat room you selected.
- Back to how to play you want to click on Options then Client Settings. You want to select your Ethernet adapter if you not sure it may say realtek controller, Ethernet, 100mb, Gigabit and etc. If you not sure pick one you think could be it. Note if you pick wrong you can always re-pick it. After you pick click save.
- Now you have your adapter pick lets go on LAN. You can log in LAN with auto network configuration, or use one you made for xlink kai. Once on LAN you should see game up that says "Welcome WithYourSVDLName!" if you see this it means you picked the correct network adapter. Note if you see room that says Enter something into SVDL chat to pair with SVDL this is normal just enter the three number combo you see into SVDL chat and send. Note make sure you only enter three numbers then click send, or enter. You should get message saying your ps2 is now pair. This means you can now play with SVDL and everything looks good.